It is to be noted that until and unless the initial token money for tour package is shared, there is no contract between company and customer. The payment terms and conditions indicate that the complete payment shall be made as per the process stated in the package.
However, if somehow the total amount of the package is not received by enwaytrip, the company reserves the right for its cancellation as per its policy. Travellers should make the payment of tickets at Booking Conformation, if such amount is non-refundable, else, the payment should be made through cheque, cashor demand Draft.
• If somehow the customer cancelled the fight ticket prior to 30 days or more, enwaytrip is free to deduct non-refundable deposit.
• If, however, ticket is cancelled between 29 - 20 days of departure then a total of non-refundable deposit and Holiday cost will be deducted.
• Ticket cancellation in between 19 - 14 days of departure will result in non-refundable deposit and 50% of the Holiday Cost deduction.
• Cancellation in between 13 - 08 days of departure will result in deduction of non – refundable deposit and some percentage of Holiday Cost.
• If in case, ticket is cancelled prior to 7 days of the departure, case100% cash of the Holiday Cost will get deducted.
• The cancellation policy can be modified by enwaytripif flights and hotels are non-refundable.
• In case of Refundable Booking, it will be considered as No show and no refund will be provided.
General Terms and Conditions
• Unless declared, the standard check-in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is1200hrs. Approval of early check-in or late checkout is based on availability in the hotel room. For approval of a request for a guaranteed early check-in, it obliges that the hotel room has to be reserved for the night prior to guest’s arrival, the service will be charged accordingly.
• The prices declared at the website are based on the current rate of exchange and the company holds the right to make any changes in such prices as per currency fluctuation.
• The meal served in hotel will be totally based on the hotel’s policy.enwaytrip will not be held liable for such changes.
• enwaytrip is only a travel agency that act as a mediator between client and vendor like Hotels, Car operators, Transportation Companies, Raft Operators, Stage Makers, Dancers, Celebrities etc. and hence, will be not responsible for any type of loss or damage to any person, personal property or luggage during entire journey.
• For international travel, client must bring at least USD 500 or equivalent currency for his/her personal use. Indian citizens can be inquired to show at least USD 500 by the respective authorities at the time of immigration.
• The company shall not be held liable for delay or alteration in event or unexpected expenses incurred due to reasons such as sickness,travelling expense,breakdowns,Strikes or other such problemswhich are not under the control of the company.
• In order to process visa application forforeign travelersgroup, the travelers will be asked to submit some of the mandatory documents needed as per embassy rules.However, the company shall not be responsible for rejection of the visa, embassy holds the right to grant or reject the visa and the company only acts as an agent.
• enwaytrip, with or without prior notice, can change the itinerary and won’t be responsible for any type of damage or loss incurred.